Every day is a bad hair day for The Donald

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Donald Is "Beauty"

I like the Apprentice. Its an entertaining show. But is The Donald presidential material?

We'll examine just how suited Donald Trump is to the Oval Office in this blog.

First, a note of pure class.

The Donald says, "Part of the beauty of me is that I'm very rich. So if I need $600 million, I can put $600 million in myself. That's a huge advantage...over the other candidates."

Sure he's rich, but what strikes me in that quote is that he refers to the "beauty of me".

Is it just me? Am I the only one who does not find The Donald a thing of "beauty"?

Or am I missing the point? Is The Donald planning a campaign based around his "beauty"?

Ah, he is planning to appeal to beauticians. Maybe that's not it.

Wait, beauty is perception, yes - but beauty is also projection!

Now we've got it. The Donald is outstanding at projection!

I look forward to The Donald's beautiful presidential campaign. May he spend a billion or two of his own money and bankrupt himself as he did in 1991, 1992, 2004, and 2009. Am I missing any here?

And I haven't even mentioned his hair yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment